Is agile appropriate for lawyers?
Business transformation is happening before our eyes. Working methodologies developing in the new technology sector are moving into other industries. By combining the worlds of business and technology in our professional lives – at different levels – we want to share methods that work.
Join us for a practical meeting for lawyers, tax advisors and compliance professionals on agile management and scrum in legal work.
16 January 2020.
14.00 – 17.00
Poznan, NH Hotel
- How is the function of lawyers in business changing?
- How is technology affecting the way lawyers work?
- What can be done to not stand out operationally from clients advanced in agile methodologies and operational improvement?
- Why implement selected project tools?
- What are the risks associated with incorrect implementation of project tools?
The training will be conducted by Michał Jackowski and Marcin Nowakowski.
Participation in the meeting is free of charge. To participate, you must register by e-mail and receive a confirmation of your registration.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The number of places is limited, the order of registration is decisive.
Join the group of participants!